Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Reviewed: Live at the Jolly Roger, Sat. 18 August


CRABMAN, CRABMAN, CRABMAN

Nice words from the LMG for our shaw that night. But I think the heckler in question was just being from Plumstead. He was less heckling than he was trying to be heard in his own head. Also, I'm not sure we started with a Johnny Cash song that night. I could be wrong, though. I could be very, very wrong.

And I like The Pits. And of course the Jangle. Here's our best original song of the night!



CRABMAN (original demo mix)
(words and music by Greg Donnelly) 
Produced by Anton Marshall 
(c) LTC

UPDATE:
We re-made the calendar, so it should be working properly now. Also yes, I know it's been a while since we blogged, but we've got our bearings back after a year of crazy crazy work stuff. And there are some surprises for those who haven't seen us since this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment